Tuesday, October 5, 2010

cars cupcakes



I can't believe my little boy is THREE now!  It's crazy how fast time flies.

For his birthday party at preschool, I made my go-to cupcake ... a chocolate cupcake with chocolate cream cheese frosting.  Last year I made him "elmo" cupcakes, and this year when I asked what kind of cupcakes he wanted, he chose "cars".  (Well, actually first he wanted "spiderman" cupcakes.  Then he wanted "star wars" cupcakes.  Finally he wanted "cars".  Good thing he didn't change his mind again!)


For his party we also brought "cars" goodie bags and a "cars" pinata, which the kids LOVED.



I think the pinata was the kids' favorite part of the party.  Most of them didn't even eat the cupcake, they just scraped all the frosting off and ate that!  Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment